Title: Senior Technical Product Manager
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Summary: A leading global network solutions provider is looking for an experienced Technical Product Expert in the security space to work cross-functionally with the senior leadership teams and develop a product vision, roadmap, technical design all the way through product commercialization. This company is a top leader in network security, utilizing aspects of cyber security, VPN user access, and troubleshooting in order to optimize company operations. As the Technical Product Expert, you will have visibility at the highest levels of the company's leadership team, and work on their most strategic future initiatives.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will be responsible for…
- Working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams (sales, engineering, support, partners, and end customers) to develop and deliver innovative enterprise security solutions.
- Defining the long-term product strategy and vision for Security products and brainstorm for continuous product enhancements with new ideas.
- Driving customer experience design, product roadmap, feature requirement definitions, and prioritization by understanding ever-changing security market landscape, customer feedback and their key pain points.
- Assisting in shepherding new commercial offerings into production such as marketing collaterals, competitor analysis and back-end processes support.
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders, account teams, customers, and technology partners
The Senior Product Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Required
- 7+ years in Product Management and 3+ years in product commercialization, cloud security PM, and enterprise
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, Ability to communicate effectively, have efficient time management and organizational skillswhile also being able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced creative environment.
- NDR, EDR and XDR knowledge with enterprise and cloud security, SOC workflows, threat detection & incident response use cases
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a collaborative 'influencer' role
This opportunity is hybrid and includes a generous benefits package including tuition reimbursement, liberal vacation policy, partner benefits, and childcare spending account.