Compensation Range: 120K - 140K
- Implementation of RACF administration in a sysplex environment.
- Perform analysis, design, documentation, testing, implementing and support for the infrastructure mainframe security environment
- Planning and implementing assignments according to due dates
- Develop reporting, enhance automation using REXX, SQL, and CARLa, configure zSecure
- Aligning risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk, advances appropriately
- Able to participate in disaster recovery tests on weekends.
- Able to Participate in audits and penetration testing
- minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience
- Experience with RACF on z/OS, including administration and technical support (answering questions, resolving incidents, debugging problems, etc.)
- Can program in one or more: Assembler, CARLa, REXX, SAS, SQL
Nice to have:
- IAM product experience
- IP networks (NetAccess, z/OS, Communications Server)
The chance to join the team as a Principal Platform Engineer and have a significant impact on the company's global network is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned hands-on Principal Platform Engineer who would like to join a globally leading financial service company and accelerate their career. If you believe you would be a good fit for this opportunity waste no time and apply!