Principal Network Security Architect
Dallas, Texas or Tampa, Florida
$120,000 - $140,000 base + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for a Principal Network Security Architect to join the Cyber Security division and be responsible for reviewing the existing network configurations (both on-perm and cloud) and up-scaling the networks security posture.
Please see some responsibilities below:
- Develop and implement a concrete 3-year road-map for the network security capability.
- Build IT network security standards for the Cyber division as well as wider IT partners.
- Identify gaps in the existing network security controls and architecture in order to implement strong remediation plans.
- Build modernized network security patterns and designs to upscale the network security posture.
- Oversee and mentor juniors within the team, and assist them in further developing their skill set.
Please see required qualifications below:
- Extensive Cyber Security experience across both private and public cloud as well as Network Security Architecture.
- Strong experience working with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DNS, WAF, Network Behavior Analytics, DDOS protection etc.
- Security Architecture and Information Security frameworks (NIST and ISO 27001).
- Cloud methodologies (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS) as well as strong knowledge around cloud vendor offerings.
- PKI, OS Security (Linux, Windows) and RDMS.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally leading Financial Services firm with a great reputation and strong Cyber Security team. If you feel you are the right fit for this position, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security team will reach out to you directly.