I'm working with a Leading professional services company who I looking to bring on a Penetration Tester to their security team. In this role you will work with a variety of clients to validate their security controls and incident response through offensive security operations including Red and Purple teaming. The team consists of security testing professionals and your objective is to enhance existing security testing capabilities and conduct hands on technical testing with a focus on detection and response. You will be applying security testing and penetration testing techniques to a wide range of projects all while developing comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
This is a great opportunity to gain amazing experience with a well-known company in the professional services space.
This role is a hybrid opportunity located in Mclean, VA and compensation for the role ranges from 105K -115K base.
- 1 + years of experience with Offensive Security Testing
- Experience working in a Windows environment and with Active Directory
- Experience with Scripting using Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, C/C++, C# or Java
- Experience with Security Assessment tools such as Nessus, Metasploit, Burp Suite Pro, Cobalt Strike, Sliver, Havoc, or Covenant
- Experience working in AWS cloud environments
- Experience with Network Vulnerability Assessments, Web Application Security Testing, Network Penetration Testing or Security Operations
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now!!!