Our client is a cutting-edge autonomous driving developer, working to create a scalable and safety focused autonomous driving software solution. This solution is designed from the ground up to be accessible to the average consumer, theoretically able to be integrated into vehicles from any major automotive manufacturer.
As a Model Engineer, you will build the models that determine how vehicles understand and navigate the world in real time. These algorithms will be focused on the intersection of deep learning, physics, and fundamental ML modeling. Strong candidates will regularly utilize advanced technical knowledge in addition to broader creative problem solving and project ownership skills.
* 4+ years of experience building ML/DL models in a production focused environment. Industry experience with computer vision (CV) is a huge plus.
* Prior experience building neural networks.
* Proficiency in one or more object oriented programming language.
* Ability to work independently in small teams and outside-of-the-box solutions.
* Effective communication and collaboration skills.
* Master's degree required, Ph.D. strongly preferred.
If you are a passionate and experienced ML Engineer (or have equivalent experience as an Applied Scientist or Deep Learning Engineer) looking to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing field, please apply today!
- *This is a full-time position, no C2C or C2H