A leading financial services company with great company culture (4.3 on Glass Door) and amazing employee benefits. The company is uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide.
Dallas, TX or Tampa, FL
Hybrid model - 2-3 days in office per week
- U.S. Citizen -or- Green Card Holder
- 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in both front end and/or back-end application development
- Experience to include the following technologies: Java (J2EE, J2SE), Spring, CSS, Angular and/or React, Postgres and Oracle DBs, solid understanding of AWS services and Unix.
- Experience using the following tools: GIT, Bit Bucket, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience with Distributed Ledger Technology Preferred. Python scripting skills, AWS developer or solutions architect certification a plus.
- Knowledge of various software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Act as a technical expert on one or more applications
- Work with the Business System Analyst to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Partner with Infrastructure to identify and deploy optimal hosting environments
- Tune application performance to eliminate and reduce issues
- Research and evaluate technical solutions consistent with technology standards
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately