I'm currently working with a global communications platform to add a Lead Cyber Security Analyst to their new team located in Washington, DC!!! This candidate would function as one of the two leads for the team and is a great opportunity to gain leadership experience, gain exposure and have some level of ownership and impact by leading a team.
The overarching goal of this team is to detect, investigate and respond to threats. This is a hybrid opportunity working two days in office. Compensation for the role will range from 170K - 220K Base, Bonus + Equity. Total compensation will range anywhere from 300K -350K.
- At least 5-8 years of experience handling security-related incidents
- Experience with identifying and responding to advanced threats and threat actor TTPs.
- Extensive knowledge of industry-standard frameworks (e.g., MITRE ATT&CK).
- One or more programming/scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Java, Python, etc.) - SQL.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience in performing or overseeing static/dynamic malware analysis.
- Experience in performing digital forensics for incident response.
- High level of SIEM search and use case development/ detection experience.
- Strong Experience in cloud hosted environment
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team and be in a position to contribute significantly to the companies security posture. Apply now if this sounds like a fit for you!