I'm currently working with a well known global wealth manager who is looking to bring on a Lead Security Analyst to their brand new security team in Nashville, TN. This is a hybrid opportunity with the overarching focus to lead the 24 x 7 Cyber Monitoring team to support hunting and detection content improvements and cyber response. Comp for the role ranges from 130K - 150K Base + Bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well established company and lead your own team through uncharted waters as they build out their SOC function in Nashville.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Manage small team of Cyber Security specialists.
- Act as a team lead and escalation point for the team.
- Perform continuous cyber monitoring, analysis and initial response to cyber alerts.
- Coordinate and prioritize efforts in day to day operations within SOC
- Analyze malware to identify its behavior, assess the impact and mitigate accordingly.
- Process Cyber intelligence in the form of IOCs and wider TTP reports.
- Drive improvements initiatives for detection and mitigation capabilities.
- Focus on triaging of IDS, Malware Protection Systems, AV and EDR alerts.
- Work with sandboxing and end-point technologies for intrusions.
If this opportunity sounds like a potential fit, apply now!