Lead IT Network Security Engineer
Location: Dallas | Tampa | Jersey City | Boston | Washington DC
Salary: $130,000 - $140,000 + bonus
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading Financial Services firm in the search for a Lead IT Network Security Engineer to provide the best in class and resourceful security services to the wider enterprise, and driving the improvement of network security controls/technologies both on-prem and in the Cloud.
Please see responsibilities below:
- Spearhead the direction of the Network Security road-map in order to enhance capabilities.
- Be the SME that guides and shapes security services.
- Collaborate directly with Security Architecture teams to implement new functionalities and features, and improvements to the existing Network Architecture as well as Endpoint Security.
- Train and mentor junior members of the Security Operations team on playbooks for production completion and upkeep.
- Keep senior managements and other areas of the business updated on the status of major issues and projects.
Please see required experience below:
- Strong experience in Cyber Security, Network Security, Private/Public Cloud Security Architecture (Endpoints, Firewalls, Network Behavior Analytics, IDS/IPS, DNS, DDOS Protection, WAF, Network Segmentation).
- Cloud methodologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS), as well as leading public/private/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and services.
- Hands-on experience working with Chef and Jenkins as well as Agile concepts.
- Deep knowledge and experience working with Windows and Linux operations systems, and tech/web platforms (Cloud, Database, Server Network, Applications, etc.)
- CISSP, CCSP, CEH, OSCP Security certifications (ITIL certs are a plus).
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead IT Network Security Engineer to join a globally leading financial services firm with a great reputation and is critical to global economies. If you are the right fit for this position, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security Team will reach out to you directly.