Lead Software Engineer, Front End
This company is one of the U.S.' largest "privacy-first" search marketplaces, based in New York City. They have made it their mission to improve the search experience for consumers, while prioritizing privacy and data protection for their users. The company is looking for strong Front End Engineering candidates who are looking to join a strong and stable company in an ever-changing digital world!
- Fulfill the duties of a front-end software engineer
- Collaborate with engineers and the Product Team to understand and translate product requirements into technical solutions
- Influence your expertise on the best usage of software engineering practices
- Lead the drive of architectural design of Front-End apps
- Assist and mentor other software engineers to improve their skill set through peer programming and code reviews
- 5+ years of professional Front-End experience in a company/production setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience building UI Applications using technologies such as React and Typescript
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL and Webpack
- Attentive to detail
- Computer Science expertise in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Passion for delivering secure, performant, high-quality code that is functional, modular, and testable
- Experience with AWS services (S3, Lambda, Ec2, API Gateway, and CloudFormation)
- General knowledge or experience with web security
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and documentation skills
- Easily able to work independently with minimal supervision
Bonus Points If You…
- Have experience in NodeJS, SpringBoot, or any other micro-services framework
- Are familiar with Back-end technologies, such as Java
- Have experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and/or PHP
- Have Experience working with continuous integration and delivery
- Have digital advertising industry experience
- Only 2-3 days on-site per week!
- Great health benefits
- Competitive base salary with bonus and stock options
- Strong leadership and tenure opportunities
- Join a strong and passionate team!
If this position interests you, please don't wait to apply!