Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
Salary: 90-130k (Depending on experience)
My client is a rapidly growing Fintech AI Startup based in London. They're solving some of the hardest anti-fraud and anti-money laundering problems in the world. The current team of 35 Data Scientists and Engineers have built multiple machine learning models to detect payment fraud In this role. You will report directly to the CTO and CEO and have a huge influence on business decisions.
- Monitor all activities within the Data Science department.
- Conduct all recruitment processes for the division.
- Lead, Educate and support all Data Scientist's as they work towards the company's goals.
- Ensure that all practices of the Data Science division are conducted efficiently across all the company's projects.
- Work with the CTO to create new projects to ensure the sustainability of the company's visions.
- Experience managing a team of Data Scientists.
- You are up to date with the latest practices and innovations within the industry and can bring personal angle to the companies' activities.
- Proven experience leading successful Data Science projects.
- Expert experience with Python and deritives; e.g. Pandas, Tensorflow, Numpy, Keras and Scilcit-learn.
- Experience within cloud environments; e.g. AWS, Azure and GCP.
- 27 days Holiday.
- Company Car
- Office trips to exotic locations.
- Stock Options.
- Modern office in central London.