I am currently working with an Industry leading mortgage finance company to bring on a Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Associate. This is a remote opportunity and offers you the chance to research and report on emerging technical threats, tactics, and adversary capabilities to improve security controls and strategic decision making. You will function as the team lead/point of escalation for security investigations and be responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced associates to enhance their knowledge of cyber threats to the organization. As the Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Associate you will possess:
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively convey information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion for identifying emergent malware capabilities, attack primitives and exploits and providing technical analysis and recommendations to network defenders.
- Experience identifying and determining levels of risk to an organization's networks and systems using cybersecurity techniques and tools such as penetration testing, application security, and intel.
- Experience managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Skills related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Skills related to Security including designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
- Skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Cybersecurity/Threat Intelligence
- Sec + Certification
- SANS Certifications
- Pentesting Experience
- Python experience
- Active Directory experience
- AWS Experience
- Experience with Maltego, ServiceNow and ThreatStream
- This position is REMOTE
- Eligible for up to 20% Bonus
- Flexible Work Hours
If interested in this opportunity, apply now!