Job Title: Lead Cyber Security Auditor
Job Type: Permanent
If you want to be a key player in performing audits, increase your audit certifications, travel, work with fortune 1,0000 companies, and have a great culture than check out this opportunity from one of our clients! They are a leading multinational inspection, verification, and testing company looking for their next rockstar Lead Cyber Security Auditor working with ISO 277 Standard.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Cyber Security Auditor include:
* Be able to plan, conduct, and lead audits across a large range of industry sector codes.
* Making sure the audit team is adequately briefed and that effective working relationships are sustained both with Clients and within the team.
* Constantly continuing to develop audit assessment skills, technical knowledge and participate in ensuring that any continued professional development requirements are met.
Key requirements of the Lead Cyber Security Auditor include:
* Bachelor's Degree.
* IRCA Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27001.
* 4+ years of experience in a fulltime IT related role and 2+ years in an Information Security role.
* Have one of these Information Security or Auditor qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, and other relevant qualifications.
* Have knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the products or services being audited.
* 401k/ Vision.
* Ongoing learning and development.
* Career development opportunities.
* Work life balance with flexible hours.
If you are interested in the Lead Cyber Security Auditor role, apply online today, or contact Jordan Pinette at 813-467-2107 for more information.