Senior Information Security Associate - GRC
Location: REMOTE in Texas, North Carolina, California
Glocomms are partnered with a globally leading financial investment firm in the search for a Senior Information Security Associate to expands the capabilities of the firms Security team in the areas of Governance, Risk, and Compliance, including the development of new practices, security controls, and regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial services, security compliance, and audit related to GRC.
See required experience below:
- Strong experience in both internal and external SOC1 audit.
- In depth knowledge of control standards such as NIST, ISO27001, CoBIT, MITRE ATT&CK.
- Posses the ability to map out controls and assess new security standards.
- Hands-on automation experience using programming languages such as SQL or Python.
- Knowledge of general information technology architecture as well as Windows and Linux operation systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly technical and tenured Information Security professional to join one of the worlds leading investment management firms on a full-time permanent bases working fully remote. If you feel you are a strong fit for this opportunity, please apply and Akash Solankee from the Glocomms Cyber Security recruitment team will reach out to you directly.