IT Security Manager
Job type: Permanent
Location: Dallas, TX
A leading financial institution in the Dallas, TX area is seeking an IT Security Manager to oversee their IT Security department and be involved in day-to-day security operations. This role will involve driving the implementation of procedures and controls, addressing IT risks and vulnerabilities, along with timely reporting to management.
Key responsibilities of the IT Security Manager include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to IT security staff
- Administer and monitor all security related systems, including: IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanning and remediation, antivirus/antispam, phishing systems and logs
- Work with the audit function to ensure IT security controls are properly tested and functional
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and cybersecurity frameworks
Key requirements of the IT Security Manager include:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree/certifications
- 5+ years of Information Security experience related to maintaining security controls
- Relevant Certifications (CISSP, CompTIA Security+, etc.)
If you are interested in the IT Security Manager position, apply online today or contact Braeden Geist at 646-350-3961 for more information!