I am currently working with an exciting Biotechnology company to bring on a IT Knowledge Management Lead. My client is dedicated to helping protect people from the world's most challenging infectious diseases with their innovative approach to creating safe technology. This is a great opportunity to directly impact a company's security posture and gain exposure.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of work experience
- Experience working on an IT Service Management Team writing knowledge articles, and/or experience with ITIL 4 Knowledge Management processes
- Working knowledge of Service Management workflows and ITSM processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to implement ideas to improve the organization.
- Drive Knowledge Management adoption and management of Digital Knowledge articles
- Utilize ServiceNow to manage the Knowledge Management practice
- Provide vision and roadmap for strategic global process evolution of Knowledge Management.
- Transforming the delivery of learning methods and knowledge management which includes defining a future-state vision, developing a strategy to achieve this vision and implementing necessary changes across operations.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to assess, design, deploy, measure and evaluate knowledge management solutions and interventions to increase operational and revenue performance.
- Monitor and evaluate the knowledge management program, including benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities; Monitor trends in knowledge management and identify gaps.
- Spearhead quality assessments to validate proper implementation of knowledge processes to meet quality standards
- Supports analysis, evaluation, and assessment of knowledge process performance measurements, and briefs results and recommendations to the appropriate level governance forums
This is a hybrid opportunity located in Gaithersburg, MD. Compensation for the role is $140K Base, bonus 15% and RSU's.
If this role sounds like it could be a fit for you or someone you know feel free to apply/reach out