A leading non-profit and research-based corporation focused on offering solutions to public policy challenges across the globe is actively seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Manager to lead, manage and oversee their Classified Systems program. Given the nature of this work, an active Top Secret security clearance is required*.
Our client is dedicated to making a long-term positive impact where it matters most. In this role, you will:
- Ensure the security of their classified systems
- Implement necessary security controls, including initial approval, re-approval, decertification and audits (includes top secret computing hardware/software and voice/data communication audits)
- Conduct security education briefings and more as a trusted, accountable member of the management team
- Coordinate with government agencies on inspections, reviews, investigations, and more
- Utilize expertise in NISPOM and other government regulations to ensure a compliant government program in classified security
This is an exciting opportunity based in Washington DC (relocation provided) with competitive compensation, high impact potential and visibility in a world-renowned research firm with significant room for growth... alongside a passionate, talented, driven team of people working to making a difference. Sound like your next career move? Apply today!
Note: US Citizenship required.
*If TS clearance is longer active, must have possessed a Top Secret U.S. government security clearance within the past 24 months.