Information Security Consultant
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Location: Fully Remote
Do you want to make an impact to an evolutionary firms infrastructure and have fun doing it? A leading global trading firm is looking to hire a Information Security Consultant. The consultant will aid in building the company's security infrastructure and in turn protect the company's business operations, and intellectual property against threats.
The Information Security Consultant will be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining server configuration for both software and hardware
- Managing accounts, firewalls, and patches
- Acess control, passwords, and account creation and administration
- Monitoring and mainitaining system/server configuration to ensure compliance with organization systems.
The Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- CyberArk Privileged Cloud Experience
- Have a basic understanding of security threats and knowledge of the finacail industry
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
Benefits and Perks of the role:
- Continuous Career Development
- 401K match
- Health Care Benefits
If you are interested in the Information Security Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply.