I'm currently working with an establised investment management firm to bring on a Incident Response Manager to their growing security team. This is an amazing opportunity to make an impact on a companies security posture and gain a ton of exposure in the process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess extensive skills in IR, DLP, Endpoint and Information Security.
- Have a minimum of five years of related work experience, with at least 3 years of security or information technology experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
- Hiring, evaluating, training and supervising the team.
- Lead the incident response team in responding to and mitigating complex incidents and security issues.
- Identifying the root cause and implement corrective action.
- Monitor the operation of systems and networks
- Develop and direct periodic recertification of all tasks and process documentation.
- Oversee and improve up-to-date documentation, procedures, and workflows to assist in performing event & incident investigations.
- Review and oversee security audits on a regular basis to ensure compliance with security policies and standards.
- Security +
- SANS Certs
This is a Hybrid opportunity located in NYC, Boston or Chicago with the potential for remote work for the absolute best candidate.
Comp = 150K -200K Base + Bonus
If interested feel free to apply!