This multinational CPG E-commerce tech platform uses proprietary technology leveraging data and AI to bring their customers the products they desire in an efficient manner. The team is looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead a team of 3-4 software engineers and wholly own the development team in the US.
Software Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Ownership over development and architecture of proprietary software, including security, devops and backups
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests
- Design infrastructure for new features, while working cross-functionally amongst various technical teams
- Plan capacity, manage application performance
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress
- Develop software engineering team members while delivering hands on projects
Back-End Engineer Job Requirements:
- 5+ years Java experience and modern UI frameworks (React or Angular)
- 5+ years' experience with AWS or other cloud platform
- Familiarity building CI/CD pipelines
- Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes
- Relational & Non-Relational database experience (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
In addition to 401k match, an excellent benefit package, work from home opportunities and an open and collaborative tech work environment, this role offers a unique opportunity to be part of one of the most successful and fastest growing startups in the US. If you are interested in this role, please apply within for consideration.