A respected biotech company and trusted leader in the pharmaceutical space is looking to add a Director of Security Operations / Threat Intelligence to their organization, overseeing key areas of the security posture including Incident Repsonse, the Security Operations Center, and Cyber / Threat Intelligence as a whole. The position is an excellent upward career move for an established cyber security expert looking to make a positive impact with a large organization!
Location preference is Denver, CO, but remote is an option for the right person.
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience in infrastructure development, security architecture / engineering or digital forensics
- In-depth knowledge relative to detection (red team) AND incident response (blue team)
- Prior leadership experience managing teams of 15 people or more
- In-depth understanding of threat landscape, and defending the enterprise with technology stack
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Proactively lead strategic development of advanced correlation, analytics, machine learning etc. for increased capability demands of business needs and the threat landscape
- Manage, mentor and coordinate response teams from incident discovery through remediation, resolution and lessons learned
- Develop a Cyber/Threat Intelligence service that automates activity for direct consumption by appropriate team
Benefits / Perks:
- Work for a "People First" organization - strong emphasis on employee wellness
- Competitive compensation package, including generous bonus, 401K and health benefits
- Minimal red tape, with extensive resources and support from leadership and peers