Our client has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US for three consecutive years. They partner with national leaders in their respective health, civilian, and national security fields to build best-in-class technology systems that highly impact our daily lives.
The team is seeking a Director of Client Delivery - Federal to lead and manage IT service delivery on a portfolio of projects and programs to clients in the federal financial regulatory field. This role is located in the Washington DC Metro Area and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience partnering directly with our federal clients to deliver complex, enterprise IT products, identify and capture organic growth, and support new business pursuits. Competitive compensation is offered as well as employer-paid health care, 401k match and additional incentives.
- Communicate regularly with partners at various levels of an organization.
- Lead and manage program/project agile delivery ceremonies and activities, including Program Increment Planning, Epic/User stories creation, product and sprint backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, scrum-of-scrum meetings, JIRA board management, etc.
- Mentor and manage other PMs and Team Leads to certify that a partner's expectations are being met and exceeded, leading to fulfillment of metrics and profit targets.
- Provide support to engineering teams on business analysis, technology approach and solutions, project management process, and client engagement to drive delivery success.
- Collaborate with the Growth team, support portfolio marketing initiatives, business development strategies, and proposal efforts to ensure portfolio growth targets are achieved.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or a related field - CSM, SAFe, or PMP certification strongly preferred.
- 6+ years in IT consulting, technical agile project and program management, technical delivery, or similar experience.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with external partners, technical SMEs, and other project team members to establish, monitor and perform against requirements and deliverables.
- Extensive experience managing and growing project budgets, staffing, and financials.
- Ability to manage contract, staffing and subcontractor negotiations with Federal COR's, Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with federal government clients, ideally in the financial regulatory space, strongly preferred.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain the Public Trust clearance.