A cybersecurity company who is pioneering a fully automated SaaS security platform is actively looking for a Digital Marketing / Demand Gen campaign manager to join their growing team.
This Glocomms client is leading an industry and experiencing rocketship growth! The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of marketing campaign best practices, demand gen methodologies, and social/digital marketing channels.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing campaign execution for a high-tech company
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Website and CRM platforms
- Experience in managing projects across cross functional teams and attention to detail.
- Experience marketing to B2B enterprise target profiles
- Superior command of written and spoken English; the ability to write effective copy
Role And Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns across multiple publishing channels including Webinars, Events, Paid/owned and earned social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) and digital properties.
- Use and optimize performance with Marketing Tech stack such as: Hubspot, LinkedIn Ads, AdRoll, Meltwater, AdWords, Google Analytics, Wordpress, etc.
- Manage the promotion of innovative and engaging marketing assets including eBooks, infographics, social posts, landing pages, podcasts, product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed.
- Ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns and programs including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements.
- Monitor performance: real-time listening and response planning to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels. Communicate results and analysis on an ongoing basis