A fast-growing FinTech Start-up is actively looking for an in-house Detection Engineer to join their security team, following an impressive Series C funding round! The ideal individual has proven success researching, developing, and implementing data-driven threat detection capabilities across hybrid and cloud technologies, and would be excited to take on a more senior-level, technical IC role.
This is an exciting opportunity to dive into a relatively untapped hybrid landscape, which is why 2+ years of hands-on engineering experience developing detection rules and/or using infrastructure as code is strongly preferred.
Additional General Responsibilities:
- Develop and own solutions capable of automating detection triage, incident response and threat hunting
- Research and analyze known attack methodologies (i.e. TTPs per MITRE ATT&CK Framework)
- Investigate security intrusions with IR team; collaborate with other engineers to identify visibility gaps and how to resolve
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years in hands-on technical engineering role (threat intelligence, incident response or threat detection)
- 1+ years professional experience using AWS, GCP, Azure, or Kubernetes
- 1+ years professional threat hunting experience in hybrid or cloud environment
- Coding Proficiency with Python, Ruby or Golang
Our client is based in Boston, MA but open to this hire being 100% remote. There is terrific room for growth whether you choose to stay technical or pursue the managerial route!
They are actively interviewing, but waiting for the right person... for the role and their growing organization. Needless to say, this sentiment embodies their unmatched emphasis on team collaboration and positive company culture. :)
If interested, please apply directly below!
*Compensation listed will depend on individual experience and level.