Role: Data Scientist
A global, entertainment and technology organization is actively looking for a Data Scientist to solve business and technology problems in order to improve the search and content experience.
You will be working with a team on different projects to design, refine, and implement experimentation methods in an effort to automate decision making throughout the business.
* Doctorate degree in Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Data Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
* Experience applying Monte Carlo simulation, ML and/or DL techniques.
* 4+ years of experience coding in Python, R, MATLAB or similar scripting languages.
* Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate
* Work for one of the fastest growing marketing tech companies
* 401(k) plan
* Flexible vacation pay
* Monthly reimbursements towards fitness, home office, L&D opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
If you are a passionate Data Scientist with comprehensive skills in Experimentation, ML, DL, NLP, data mining and/or large-scale distributed computation, this role is for you!