One of the largest global technology firms is looking to bring on an Infrastructure Security TPM who will join a global team responsible for designing, installing, and integrating security systems and equipment. This role is hybrid with at least 2 days in the office.
- Continuously drive reviews to ensure existing standards and keeping up with new technology to enhance physical security and operations in Data Centers and PoPs.
- Work with security, engineering, and operations partners to ensure compliance with internal and external policies across design, construction, and operations processes.
- Support the construction and deployment of new data centers and PoPs is a key responsibility.
- Proven ability in technology research, system design, construction oversight, and maintenance/upgrades
- Experience in managing complex projects, defining program requirements, and using data/metrics for improvements
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, leadership skills, and ability to meet project goals
- 6 to 10 years leading engineering and TPM teams, 5+ years of program/project management working crossfunctionally