I'm currently working with a well known global wealth manager who is looking to bring on a Cyber Monitoring Analyst Lead to their brand new security team in Nashville, TN. This is a hybrid opportunity with the overarching focus to lead the 24 x 7 Cyber Monitoring team which will function as the backbone of their wider Cyber Operations function supporting hunting and detection content improvements and cyber response. Comp for the role ranges from 130K - 150K Base + Bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well established company and lead your own team through uncharted waters as they build out their SOC function in Nashville.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a team lead and escalation point of contact for Cyber Monitoring team.
- Manage small team of Cyber Security specialists.
- Coordinate and prioritize efforts in day to day operations within SOC
- Perform continuous cyber monitoring, analysis and initial response to cyber alerts.
- Analyze malware to identify its behavior, assess the impact and mitigate accordingly.
- Process Cyber intelligence in the form of IOCs and wider TTP reports.
- Focus on triaging of IDS, Malware Protection Systems, AV and EDR alerts.
- Drive improvements initiatives for detection and mitigation capabilities.
- Work with sandboxing and end-point technologies for intrusion investigations.
If this opportunity sounds like a potential fit, apply now!