A leading consumer goods company is looking for a CTO in Berlin to lead a brand new tech team to aid the company in a complete digital transformation. The role has the scope to help shift the digital strategy of the company, hire in your own team and become an integral stakeholder. Do you want to be at the forefront and take the lead in transforming this company? Read on for details.
* A brand new office in the heart of Berlin.
* Flexible working hours.
* The chance to grow your own team and develop - hire the talent that you want!
* Company incentives like a summer party.
* Competitive salary plus lots of other benefits
* A lot of exposure to cutting-edge tech stacks
* Remote work possible
* Provide the strategic direction on the future technology paths for the company.
* Aiding the strategic transition from a B2B model to B2C.
* Research, develop, and explain the future technical direction of product features.
* Communicate the business value of features to the technical teams.
* Manage, optimise, and report on the company's technical requirements.
* Continuously develop, maintain, and update the company's technical rules, guidelines, and processes.
* Define the software architecture of the products that they build.
* 2+ years of experience in leading interdisciplinary technical teams.
* Good knowledge of the Berlin start-up scene.
* Experience with technologies, such as: React Native, HTML, Angular, Java, Spring, Node.JS, C, C++, C#, .net and advanced knowledge of modern software architecture.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and love to hold talks.
* Hands-on mentality.
* Fluent in English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.