Computer Vision Engineer
170,000 - 190,000 CHF
Want to improve the efficiency of diagnosing terminal illnesses?
We are looking to grow out our Computer Vision Engineering team in our Zurich office. We are pioneering the way to more effective treatments in the medical industry in Europe. Our aim is to overcome the lack of efficient diagnosis for terminal illnesses. We are helping to increase survival rates and reduce the impact that lengthy diagnosis times have on mental health.
This is your chance to make a real impact.
- Working with end-to-end imaging systems, including data acquisition & sensing systems, system modelling, image reconstruction and data analysis
- Develop new approaches for supervised and unsupervised analysis of large and complex data sets
- Collaborate with all other engineering and data teams
- Have the opportunity to work in a cross functional team across Europe
- Masters/PhD in relevant field
- Experience with C++ and either Python, R, Java
- Experience in a Deep Learning environment, image analysis, machine learning (object detection, feature extraction)
- Software development background (agile methodologies, testing and continuous integration)
- Fluent in English, German skills desirable
- Swiss or EU work permit
- 28 days paid holiday
- Competitive bonus structure
- Flexible work
- Health insurance
- Crocodile Thursdays