Title: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Location: New York City, NY
Compensation: $250,000 + bonus + stock
Glocomms are partnered with a global Asset Management firm in the search for a Chief Information Security Officer with a background in financial services to lead global security operations and ensure information assets and technology are appropriately secured whilst coordinating security measures with enterprise programmes and business objectives.
- Take the lead in the company's efforts to discover, create, apply, and maintain business and technological procedures throughout the entire organization in order to lower information technology risks.
- Develop and implements a security strategy, policies, procedures, processes, and standard operating procedures (SOP) for the InfoSec management program.
- Coordinates all activities related to DR/BCP testing, change management, incident response management, and vendor management.
- Serves as the company's go-to expert on all facets of IT security, advise and counsel the CTO, COO, senior staff, and other stakeholders on InfoSec.
- Takes the helm of internal and external IT audits, including security, Sarbanes-Oxley, and SSAE-16 audits.
- Manage RFP's, client surveys and due-diligence meetings with prospective new clients.
- Attend board meetings as the security representative, conduct committee meetings, and leadership meetings to ensure all relevant parties are kept up to date on security activities.
- Report on incidents, KPI's, and general security progress.
- Ensure the firms security awareness program is rolled out and continuously updated.
- Stay abreast of security trends and developments by attending seminars, trade exhibitions, and conferences.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, or relevant.
- SME in a wide range of InfoSec concepts.
- Strong expertise with security compliance, policies, and procedures as well as audits.
- Highest level of written and verbal communication skills in order to act as the security representative on the board.