Are you looking for a great work life balance and family friendly work atmosphere? Are you keen to work in a secure, professional and stable environment? This solid, multinational bank is searching for a professional BI Analyst to support the Data team.
- You consult various internal stakeholders in their data strategies.
- You manage independently projects throughout the entire process: concept, implementation, quality assurance.
- You translate business requirements into concrete, technical specifications for business intelligence systems.
- Together with the software development team you will maintain and create ETL routines and optimise the data warehouse.
- You help to design comprehensive, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards for visualising trends and taking data driven decisions.
- Minimum of 1 year of industry work experience as a BI Analyst, preferably in a banking environment.
- Bachelor in business informatics or similar.
- Good knowledge of BI tools like PowerBI or Tableau.
- Generic understanding of data warehousing.
- Some understanding of the reporting systems of the banking world.
- Fluent English language skills, good German language skills - the team is international, the company language is German.
What my client company has to offer:
- Experienced team of 12 highly motivated BI Analyst experts.
- Get deep insights in the decision making of a multinational bank.
- Support for training and personal development.
- The opportunity to work in a super family friendly company with an excellent work life balance.
- 30 + 2 days of paid holiday.
- A competitive compensation up to 80.000 €.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.