Privileged Access Management - DevSecOps
Dallas or Chicago
Compensation: $150,000 - $175,000 base + bonus + benefits
Glocomms are partnered with one of the worlds largest equity management firms in the search for a Privileged Access Management DevSecOps specialist to join the Security Team on a full-time permanent basis to take on responsibility for automation activities related to the deployment and management of security products within AWS Infrastructure. In addition to focusing on automation, you will review architecture and design of CI/CD and deploy infrastructure and configuration management.
Key responsibilities and focus areas:
- Collaborate with Security Engineering team to gather business requirements and objectives for both AWS cloud architecture and on-prem and give recommendations for automating deployments.
- Partner with Product Owners to translate requirements and recommendations to automate application or component deployments.
- Become well-versed with the cloud ecosystem as well as CI/CD deployments with Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform pipelines.
- Deploy and integrate products related to Secrets Management, Authenticated Integration, PKI, and Session Management, with a security-firm approach.
- Work closely with the AWS Security Account to ensure host security services are increased regularly.
- Support HashiCorp Enterprise architecture from a deployment, maintenance, and improvement standpoint.
- Work with tools surrounding the Kubernetes and Containerized Ecosystem such as HashiCorp, Helm, Sysdig.
- Partner with PO's, automation teams, and infrastructure teams to deploy new automated solutions.
- Create scripts to automate manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation.
- Must have hands-on coding experience with Python, Terraform, Ansible, and YAML.
- Experience working with Terraform Providers with the ability to translate to product requirements.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins pipelines for continuous delivery.
- Experience maintaining cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), GCP, or Azure.
- Secrets Management within dynamic infrastructure.
- Commercial knowledge of deploying, configuring, scaling, and managing containerized Docker/Kubernetes applications.
- Strong knowledge of Privileged Access Management and Secrets Management on target systems, applications, directories, and databases.