Principal AI Researcher
A global investment firm is actively looking for a Machine Learning Researcher - someone with a PhD from a top ranking school and a propensity towards research and publications. This organization focuses on a variety of trading strategies, and in this role, you will conduct and develop machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence research to create valuable insights for the firm around their various trading strategies. Your models and algorithms will power decisions across venture capital investing in the tech industry, market intelligence. While collaborating with a team to do meticulous market research, you will be developing and extending machine learning techniques throughout the entire research process.
Researchers are not required to have a financial background. Many successful researchers come from a strong background in academia and have worked at companies, such as large tech firms, that deal with massive amount of data!
- PhD in machine learning, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or other quantitative disciplines
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets.
- Passion for seeing research through from initial conception to application.
- Extensive publications list from your academic career
- Strong scientific programming in Python, R or Matlab
- Work for rapidly expanding global financial firm
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Fully paid heath care benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Mental and physical wellness programs