We have a current opportunity for a Windows Administrator on a contract basis. The position will be based in Nantes. For further information about this position please apply.
Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Primary responsibilities include : Installation and configuration of hardware and software, system administration and maintenance of their platforms in production, participating in continuous improvement of methods, procedures and knowledge.
- Tech Stack : Windows Server, Active Directory, Ivanti, Messaging, VMware, Azure, Scripting (Powershell and Ansible)
- Working as part of their wide Systems Administration team, the customer has 3 openings, ideally one person to join in Nantes, one in Bordeaux and one in Lyon.
- The team is multi cultural but the working language is French, English is beneficial.
- The technical environments can change depending on the customer need, they work with small, medium and large size customers so experience working across different sectors is appreciated.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant ones are appreciated
- Our customer is one of France's leading IT Service Companies with several offices across the country and they are specialists in System Engineering, Unified Communications, Cloud and Managed Services and Network Security.
- Given a growth within the business the customer is looking to add 3 System Administrators to their Systems business with projects lined up for years to come.
- The customer has a great project portfolio, so can offer a long-term engagement, interesting projects and a flexible remote working policy.
- Glocomms are a key partner to this customer and have been responsible for key placements within their business.
Get in Touch