Unix/Linux Systems Engineer
- Toulouse, France - French and English speaker required
- On-site in Toulouse 60-80%
- Start Date : 11th April is possible
- Long-Term Engagement on a 6-Month Rolling Contract
- TJM : 400€ - 500€
- Our customer is a leading Integrator with locations all over Europe and the end customer is one of Europe's Biggest Banks! They have over 8,000 branches globally and serve close to 70 million customers.
- Due to an excess in workload and an internal reshuffle they have room for a further external resource to join them.
- The opportunity with our customer stems far beyond just this project, they service over 200 customers across France and have the opportunity to support a number of different customers.
- Glocomms has supported this customer for over 3 years and has multiple contractors working on site supporting their customers.
- Primary Responsibilities include : Troubleshooting, Build, Run, Integration and often supporting other teams (Cyber Security for example)
- Tech Stack includes : Unix, Linux, Script Shells, OPenSSL, Nagios, Splunk, IWS, HP Service Manager
- The customer has a team of between 15 and 20 engineers working across their Operating Systems and Security Hardening teams.
- Given the International nature of their business Engish speaking is key, but the day to day working language will be French around the office.
- The customer has their Infrastructure split across multiple French locations with the main bases being in Paris and Toulouse.
- No specific certification are required for the project but any relevant qualifications will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905