Windows & AD Administrator
- Toulouse, France - French and English Speaking
- 2 Days per week on customer site (can be flexible)
- Start Date - As soon as 25/04/22 is possible, can be flexible on this to respect notice periods.
- Initial 12 Month Engagement on rolling contract
- TJM : 300 - 450€
- Our customer is a leading Integrator who are supporting a French Financial Institute with the Run and Build phase of their AD Infrastructure. They have projects all over Europe and support over 300 customers in France with similar projects.
- Due to an internal reshuffle and a focus on the maintenance of their existing infrastructure they have opened the position to the freelance market.
- Their are a number of benefits working with this company, none higher than the opportunity to engage long-term as a freelancer, they support over 300 customers with these requests and have project after project that requires support.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for over 3 years and have consultants on site with them all over Europe.
- Primary responsibilities include : Creating accounts, troubleshooting and support work, manage the rights of users on the AD Infrastructure.
- Tech Stack : Active Directory, Windows Server, Powershell
- Working in a team of between 7 and 10 engineers, all part of the run team.
- The purpose of the position is to troubleshoot, patch and support the existing AD Infrastructure.
- Everyone on the team is a French speaker, but given the international environment
- Given the size of both the customer and the end customer there is a massive opportunity for a long-term engagement, extension upon extension and the chance to work on different customer accounts.
- No specific certifications are required, but any relevant certifications will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905