- Zurich, Switzerland - English Speaking (German is a huge bonus)
- 2 Days per Week on-site in Zurich
- Start Date : 05/12/2022 is possible (Can be flexible for the right candidate)
- 12-Month Initial Contract - Extensions to Follow
- Daily Rate : 600 - 900'CHF
- Our customer is a leading private Swiss Financial Institution, founded and HQ'd in Zurich. They have close to 10,000 employees in Switzerland and have close to 500 Billion CHF's under their Asset Management.
- Due to an external leaving the team, the customer is looking for a smooth replacement, someone who is motivated and eager to succeed!
- The customer offers a brilliant opportunity to join their team on a long-term basis to work with one of the most respected Financial Corporations in the world and a stable job with endless opportunity for extension.
- Glocomms have people working within their teams at the moment and have a great relationship!
- Primary Responsibilities include : Daily DBA tasks including on-duty service, monitoring and optimizisation of performance, designing and implementing SQL Server for applications, lifecycle management, supporting project teams and deployments during release cycle.
- Tech Stack : SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2019, 2022, Windows Server, Active Directory, MY SQL Server Administration and Disaster Recovery.
- Overall their are close to 30 Engineers, Administrators, Architects and PM's within the Communications team, but on a daily basis you will be working with a smaller team of 4-7 technical consultants.
- The main project is the Lifecycle of SQL Server 2014/2016 to 2019/2022
- Given the International nature of the team, the working language is English, but German would be a huge bonus given a lot of the team are native Swiss-German speakers.
- No certifications are required but any relevant SQL certifications will go a long way in supporting your application (MCTS, MVP, MCITP etc..)
Get in Touch
- +41 44 542 12 56