Senior SQL DBA
- Location (any of the following office locations): Nanterre, Lille, Toulouse, Lyon or Nantes.
- Working language: French and English
- Hybrid: 3 days on site, 2 days remote
- Mission length: long-term mission
- Start Date: ASAP
- Glocomms is working with a leading HR and Payroll solutions company based in Paris. They have headquarters based in Nanterre, Lille, Toulouse, Lyon and Nantes.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement.
- We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
- We work with them all across Europe, and have live consultants working within the team at present.
Daily Operations (RUN) Responsibilities:
- Execute routine DBA tasks such as monitoring, backup, incident management, and general troubleshooting.
- Support SQL database servers in EMEA (incident, change, migration, DRP)
- Setup and manage SQL server high availability solution (log-shipping, replication, mirroring, cluster, AlwaysOn).
- Plan and support database backup/recovery and disaster recovery policy of databases in high availability environment.
Architectural Project Involvement (BUILD):
- Contribute to the architectural aspects of projects, specifically in designing and implementing security elements.
- Collaborate effectively with team members on architectural discussions.
- SQL Server (2008-2019) SENIOR
- Nice to have: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Python
- Replication Tools
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105