Glocomms are currently working with one the largest financial banks based in Brussels who were searching for a Senior Functional Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
- Role: Senior Functional Analyst
- Start: October
- Location: Brussels (3 days remote, 2 days on site)
- Languages: French and English OR Dutch and English
The senior functional analyst will be responsible for:
- detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users. He formulates solution proposals to improve different aspects of the functional design.
- working closely with the business analysts and developers under the supervision of the project manager/coordinators in view of refining and validating the proposed solutions.
- define and describe the FIT/SIT test plan and test cases.
- producing all documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects.
The business analyst is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
- software requirements specifications
- data model
- documentation and manuals.
- test plan and cases in HPQC
- Analysis: the candidate must be capable to
- deliver analysis of good quality (structure, synthesis, complexity vs maintainability…)
- communicate clearly about the solution by presenting it and advising/convincing on the best option act with proactivity, flexibility and autonomy
- provide accurate estimates for his analysis (or testing) tasks
- The candidate must have at least 3 year's proven experience in working on complex projects or programs in banking environment.
- The candidate must have a bachelor or master's degree
- Project overview and situation within project - The candidate must have
- a good knowledge of project methodologies (SDLC, TLC…)
- a good knowledge about the role of Functional Analyst within a project
- Requirements gathering techniques (self-study, interviews,…)
- The candidate must be able to summarize the user needs, to design complex business process into concrete solutions and design
- Design - The candidate must be able to
- Use the appropriate modeling language in his analysis (BPMN, UML…)
- Design logical and physical data model
- Identify and cover the non-functional requirements of each solution
- Test - The candidate must be able to
- Define, describe, execute and report about FIT/SIT
- Support key users during UAT
- The candidate must have some of the following technical skills
- Good knowledge of XML, JSON, SQL and Oracle
- The candidate must have experience with the following tools/software's.
- PowerDesigner, Visio, XML Spy, HPALM, SQL Developer, JIRA, Confluence, Soap UI, MS Office