Senior Database Administrator:
- Location: Crawley, United Kingdom.
- English speaking role.
- Two days remote, three days on site
- Start Date: 20th November 2023
- Contract Length: 12 months
- Day Rate: £300-£500
- Glocomms has partnered with one of Asia's leading information technology services and consulting company. We are assisting with their search for a Senior Database Administrator.
- Due to a new client requirement and a lack of internal availability, they are looking to the freelance market for external expertise.
- The team is a growing and dynamic team providing leading edge technology solutions and services to solve our clients data transformation and analytics challenges across a range of industries including geothermal, environmental, hydrocarbon and mineral exploration. Resource will be working in an open and collaborative environment, working alongside client's teams of data engineers, machine learning engineers and subject matter experts.
- We are recent partners with this client and have more many exciting future projections in the plans with them.
- We are looking for an experienced and adaptable Database Administrator with a preference for PostgreSQL or Oracle to join our growing team of database engineers, cloud architects, software engineers and other SMEs.
- You will be building, maintaining and configuring distributed database systems for our clients, employing best practices in areas such as change control, performance tuning and disaster recovery.
- Experience with Azure services will be beneficial, as you will be involved in the deployment and ongoing management of these databases in Azure.
- Although there is an opportunity to assist with Oracle administration, this role will primarily be focused on Postgres, so experience in this field is a distinct advantage, otherwise a willingness to learn and progress in this area is required.
Technologies in use : PostgreSQL or Oracle, Azure, Linux and Shell scripting. Desirable: Neo4J, non-relational databases, kubernetes and docker.
Get in Touch !
- Number +44 2036678378