Location : Central London - Liverpool Street station
Day Rate : £550
Duration : 12 month contract, extension possible
Start : January 27th 2020
Title of role : Senior Cisco Network & Security Engineer
Remote work : for documentation / design stages of project only
Role & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Able to work independently in implementation, design and deployment.
- Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects
- Ability to provide 3rd line technical support
- Define and carry out discovery whilst making the necessary Firewall rule changes from the existing old systems to the new
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE qualification.
- Checkpoint qualifications also desirable but not mandatory.
- Experienced Cisco networking professional in routing and switching protocols (EIFRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, etc)
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco Routers, Firewalls and a wide range of security products.
- Strong Firewall background (preferably Cisco ASA and Checkpoint knowledge to a high level)
- Experience of working in a Project environment
- Experience of design (HLD & LLD) as well as implementation tasks