Senior Automation Engineer
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Remote work: 100% remote, but must be in Germany
- Start: ASAP (can wait for 1 month notice if needed)
- Duration: 12 month rolling contract
My client is a global financial institution. They are looking to bring on a senior automation specialist to help drive one of their projects forward and advise on direction.
You will be working as part of a small team with a high degree of autonomy. This will be a senior role and your input will be highly valued in your area of expertise.
This role will involve planning and automating the existing infrastructure. Initially, you will be working on server automation with a followup project directed towards automating the network infrastructure.
My client have a very large global infrastructure, but Germany is their main hub for IT and is the launching point for their global IT changes.
- Any experience with network (Cisco) or systems (Microsoft) is beneficial
- Team size: 5
- Languages: English
- Certifications: Not mandatory (but are always beneficial). Certifications will be used as an indication of level, but there is much higher emphasis/value put on experience.
- Email: tom.mina-
- Phone: +44 020 37 58 89 38
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-mina-coull/