I am currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant for a freelance mission with a German Salesforce partner. They are searching for someone who can join their project at short notice and work closely with a major logistics client of theirs.
The role would offer long-term prospects and the possibility of remote working.
- Implementation of Salesforce ServiceCloud within an AGILE team
- Coordination of technical issues with customers and help make design decisions with the technical architecture team
- Creation of Lightning Flows in Salesforce and deployment via Release and Maintenance paths
- Requirements gathering and workshop running
- Strong Salesforce experience (4+ years of experience on verifiable projects)
- Strong ServiceCloud experience - a Certification would be a plus but not essential
- Ability to guide and consult a client in their Salesforce journey and provide guidance on some of the most impactful features of ServiceCloud
- Strong problem solving and customer engagement abilities
- German and English-speaking
If you are interested in this role (and available), please let me know when you would be free to connect.