DevOps - Product Owner/SME
- London, UK - English Speaking
- 50% On-Site in Marylebone - Over Two Weeks 5 days are expected on site, minimum of 1 day per week.
- Start Date : 05/12/2022 (Can be flexible for the right candidate, this date is possible)
- Initial 12-Month Contract - Open to Extensions
- Daily Rate : £550 - 700
- Our customer is a leading International Banking Group with their HQ over in France. They have over 200,000 staff globally with a huge presence in UK, France, Switzerland, US, Africa and Asia.
- Due to someone leaving the team the customer is looking for someone to take on the responsibilities of a Product Owner / Subject Matter Expert.
- The customer offers a brilliant opportunity to take a lead position within their DevOps team, to improve their system and to be a point of contact for users for upgrades, ideas and new solutions.
- Glocomms has supported the customer for close to 5 years in multiple locations across Europe and has been responsible for key hires within the business.
DevOps Product Owner / Subject Matter Expert
- Primary Responsibilities include : HLD, LLD, Working with other teams to better understand requirements, helping to identify efficiency's in processes and contributing towards their automation, providing feedback and proposing solutions to management based on performance, capacity and design issues, when needed to work with Run teams in order to restore normal services.
- Tech Stack : DevSecOps, SAST, SCA, Fortify, NexusIQ, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Ansible
- Knowledge of programming and scripting methodologies and good ability to write code.
- System Administration - Good understand of network principals, in depth knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Good understanding of cloud based platforms and solutions and delivery of PAAS solutions.
- Working as part of a wider team with Consultants based in Paris, Montreal and other locations globally, you will be one of their lead consultants with a Global view.
- Great opportunity for extension, if the work flow is there and you offer a good service, extensions will follow,
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905