I am working alongside a leading European aerospace company which is looking for a Operations Consultant to join their team on some HUGE projects. You will be working alongside their global team to define the target operational framework, it is an amazing environment full of opportunities to progress your career.
Location: Brussels (2-3 days on site)
- Excellent knowledge of standards such as ITIL, ITSM (must have)
- Ability to cope with complexity of the AS-IS operations environment and propose new solutions aligned to the views of the stakeholders
- UML and BPMN Experience
- Setup Operations Service Design framework for both the Programme and the customer's organizations itself;
- Continuously research and assess new analysis approaches for potential use, and provide recommendations and subject matter expertise regarding trends, technology, tools and services;
- Define, describe and agree with stakeholders on the ITSM process landscape required for the target operating model;
- Design and oversee the implementation of the target operating model for mission critical application support and maintenance services
If you are interested in hearing more please apply!