I am working with one of the France's largest system integrators who are currently looking for a network pre sales engineer with good expertise using cisco meraki and cisco WLC to join their Paris-based team for a fantastic long-term contract opportunity. The team is dedicated to managing pre sales files in collaboration with the sales team. This is a perfect opportunity for all of those who have a passion for pre sales and in depth knowledge of LAN/WI-FI and WLAN to gain invaluable experience in a long term1-2 year mission.
Role: Network Pre-Sales Engineer
Remote working; 2-3 days a week
Duration: Duration: 1-2 years (3 month renewable)
Start date: ASAP
Your missions are:
- Take charge of and manage pre-sales files in collaboration with the sales force, from the prospecting phase to the transfer of elements to operational staff.
- Be proactive in the construction of technical offers and innovative services in line with the needs of our customers
- Write the answers by relying on the appropriate interlocutors internally and by respecting the deadlines, the rules of delegation and the standards for the drafting of the offers.
- Guarantee the feasibility and the technical and organisational consistency of the solutions offered to customers.
As such, you will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Accompany sales representatives during the various sales phases by providing technical support.
- Create models in the lab or at our customer's to highlight our solutions
- Develop functional, technical and budgetary responses, in conjunction with architects, consultants, project managers and sales representatives according to the specifications and the customer context.
- Costing of the recommended solution as a whole (equipment, human service, etc.)
- Write a technical report (architecture and services)
- Compare our solutions/architectures with competing solutions
- Define the load plan and project planning
- Support the offer with the assistance of a sales engineer during the different phases of the negotiation
- Contribute to the transfer of files to operational staff.
- Listening to the market and ensuring technological watch
You have a technical culture or in-depth knowledge in the following areas: LAN/Wifi, WLAN
Kind regards, Tobias
You master these areas with leading technology partners in these markets, including: Cisco WLC, Cisco Meraki, HP Aruba
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, send me your resume at
https://lnkd.in/ecfPUgRr or call me directly on +442037588822