I am currently working with a Global large scale client that is searching for a Freelance / contractor to help on a 2 year network transformation.
My client is based in Milan and this is a hybrid position. This is an international context so knowledge of English is important
The position holder will be included in the IT and Network Infrastructure Team.
Its activities will consist in the management, installation and design of:
- Lan architectures in Campus and Data-Center environments
- Networks with advanced router protocols (eg OSPF, BGP) using VRF
- Controller-based WiFi networks with advanced authentication and policing systems
- Campus security management and Data Center bases (Firewalling)
- Experience in management, implementation and design of Lan, Wan and Wireless networks
- Minimum level of Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching certification (OSPF & BGP)
- Switch configuration for Lan Campus networks (eg MST, 802.1Q, VSS, Port-Channel protocols)
- Ability to manage solutions and configuration of Cisco Nexus 2000, 5000 and Catalyst 65xx, 9xxx devices with in-depth knowledge of the related protocols.
- Knowledge and implementation capabilities of Cisco WiFi solutions (Classic controller-based solution and Cloud Meraki solution)
- Skill and experience in troubleshooting Lan, Wan and WiFi networks
- Experience in security (Cisco ASA platforms, PaloAlto)
- Knowledge of the Cisco ACI platform (Cisco Nexus Data Center)