Network and Security Technical Coordinator:
- Location: Tours OR Grenoble
- 2/3 days Onsite
- Start in September
- 12 Month Rolling Contract
- TJM: 600
Company: Within The IT Sector
- They are looking for Network expert required to support the deployment of network/security solutions in various sites to prevent cyber threats.
- The position is to start in September, but they are currently in the process of wanting to Interview candidates.
- Glocomms have a very close relationship with the client and they trust a lot in the candidates we send across.
Desired skills :
- Network expert:
- Cisco Networking (LAN , WAN, Nexus , Catalyst)
- ROUTING & SWITCHING
- Understanding the existing architecture, doing a gap analysis , proposing improvements..
- Palo Alto
- Network Security
- Technical documents, review, update
- Technical operations, risk analysis
- Technical review of documents like HLD/LLD and propose improvements
- Technical review of the runbook and propose improvements
- Reporting to project manager and project team
- Communication skills (English is a must) + French
- Good Coordination and collaboration skills