The incumbent will collaborate with other members of the Security team and focus on analysis of business and infrastructure needs, definition of technical architectures, HLD, LLD, and documentation.
The role does not involve deployment in any way and is purely technical pre-sales/architecture with a key focus on Palo Alto. This will involve full utilisation of the Palo Alto suite beyond the basic firewall technology.
The project is expected to run for at least 48-months and the contract will be established on a 12-month rolling basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong background in architecture/technical pre-sales
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Palo Alto technologies
- Experience with Juniper and F5 BIG IP
- French fluency
- Firewalls Palo Alto
- Firewalls Juniper (JUNOS, ScreenOS)
- CISCO WLC
- F5 BIG IP
- Filtrage applicatif/WAF
- SDN (Cisco ACI, Vmware NSX…)
- Juniper NSM/Space
- Palo Alto PANORAMA
- HP Openview NNM