* Location: Montreuil
* Work location: remote/onsite
* Start Date: ASAP 01/08/2022
* Contract duration & extension opportunities
* Day Rate: €500-€900
- Our customer is one of the world's biggest banks, with over 100,000 staff globally and a yearly turnover of over 30 billion €
- They currently have a hole in their team, they are lacking someone with the project knowledge of migrating to Exchange Online.
- This mission offers a great opportunity to work in one of the world's leading banks and to lead a fantastic long-term project from a technical perspective.
- Glocomms has supported this customer for close to 5 years and has people working within their projects as we speak!
- Job title: Microsoft: Exchange Architect
- Role responsibilities: Within the infrastructure department of the society, the mission is part of the "Digital Working" division, and more specifically the Collaborative entity. This entity of a dozen people in Paris is in charge of project management (on a global scope) as well as level 3 support for the groups Collaborative solutions in Europe Technical expertise recognized around Exchange Server 2016/2019, but also around Exchange Online and cloud hybridization constraints, the profile sought must also have assumed the role of messaging architect, covering in particular the study, conceptualization, writing and implementation phases of complex and large messaging platforms.
- Technologies: Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, Cisco IronPort, FireEye instant messaging (Skype For Business 2015, Symphony, Teams), and directory synchronization (IBM SDS&SDI).
- Project tasks: Definition of messaging architectures within the group. Continue the deployment of the Exchange Online solution and hybridization with Exchange 2016. Global Level 3 support. Project management within the team. Study, architecture, evolution of the collaborative platform. Industrialization of user administration and server operation processes. Industrialization of processes related to the management of Collaborative services. Operational maintenance of the messaging infrastructure. Assistance and support provided to local technical teams. On-call 24/7 Support Level 3.
- Languages: French/English
* 020 3879 0972